Mocingbird's research team has verified and validated New York State Medicine with the most up-to-date CME requirements. Here is a quick summary of things you must know:
Board Rule Checklist: New York Medicine
- License renewal every two years in your birth month
- Must complete infection control training every 4 years
- MDs with DEA registration, must complete Mandatory Prescriber Education
- 3 hours of training in pain management, palliative care, and addiction every 3 years
- If DEA registration was acquired on June 30, 2017 or before,
- Due: every 3 years on June 30th
- If DEA registration was acquired on July 1, 2017, or after
- Due: one year from the initial registration date and then every 3 years thereafter
New York State-Specific Requirements
- Mocingbird provides a direct link to New York’s approved courses for Infection Control provided by New York State.
For more detailed information, please visit New York State Medicine website.
*Please be aware that requirements may change over time. For the latest and most accurate information, kindly consult your Mocingbird account.*
To view customized tasks regarding your NY license requirements, sign into your Mocingbird profile and your virtual assistant has already created your upcoming task list.
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.