With the summer’s most popular holiday just around the corner, here are six things to do on the Fourth of July that the whole family will enjoy:
- Dress patriotically
- Show your pride by finding your best red, white and blue outfit!
2. Barbeque, beer, and best friends
- Is it really the Fourth of July without a barbeque? Get some friends together to enjoy some Fourth of July classics - hamburgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, grilled chicken, corn, watermelon, etc!
3. Attend a local firework show
- Hunt down a local firework show to enjoy with the family- if you can’t find a local firework show, light up some sparklers. They’re much safer, quieter, and make for a great photo!
4. Go camping
- Gather family and friends to go on a camping trip- disconnect to reconnect!
5. Gather around the campfire
- Light up the campfire, gather around to roast some s’mores, and sing patriotic songs!
6. Set up some friendly competition
- Set up a backyard competition such as cornhole, water balloon toss, sack race, etc. this will bring the family together while getting active!
We hope you have a wonderful happy, healthy, and safe Fourth of July.
Don’t have a Mocingbird account yet? Sign up for your free trial today at mocingbird.com!
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.